Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Who's having a baby?

I am!!

After trying unsuccessfully for 4 years to get pregnant (frustrating and costly) husband and I are happy to announce that we are finally getting our greatest wish!

I've had a fair bit of surgery over the past 6 months and the laproscopy that I had been asking for (for those 4 years - Dr's don't listen) finally did its thing and cleared my tubes enough to get a swimmer through.

I won't lie, the "morning sickness" (this term needs to be well and truly put on the shelf and renamed "All day sickness") has been rough and I'm in bed most days as soon as I clock off at the post office - I love sleeping so this part is nice for me.

So we are due at the beginning of November and I've been told that this is a blessing as "you don't want to be pregnant in summer"!! After all the trouble we have had I really wouldn't care when "Bean" is due.

So for a while my little blog will be filled with baby news and my hopes and dream for him/her - I've already signed them up for Collingwood membership!! LOL and much to husbands horror!!


4 comments:

a beautiful space said...

Congratulations Annie and also to Andrew, I'm so pleased for you. Can relate to nearly all of what you are going through. The reward will be well worth it.
S xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Annie! Wonderful news for you and yours!!

BushBelles said...

Congratulations Annie, beautiful news. Enjoy!
Bushbelles xx

Emma said...

What wonderful news! Best of luck for everything and hope you start feeling better soon xxx